For this weekend I would like you to do the following things:
- Post comments giving some titles of songs you would like to work on in class. Just one title per student is enough. I will try to do all of them but we may not have time.
- Read more about the song "Forever Young" at http://kool1079.com/rod-stewarts-real-inspiration-for-his-song-forever-young/and decide which version you prefer.
Enjoy your weekend!
I prefer the 80's version. It remembers me the childhood.
ReplyDeleteMy title is Enjoy The Silence by Depeche Mode. The great hit of the 90´s, that´s feeling me old, but with the young mind, I hope, hehe.
ReplyDeleteOne of my best songs at this moment is: David Guetta - Lovers on the Sun. I like dance it!
ReplyDeleteI like to work in class:Icona Pop - I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [OFFICIA…: http://youtu.be/UxxajLWwzqY
ReplyDeleteI like it very muchos!
I would like to work with this two songs:
ReplyDelete1. everybody´schangin (keane)
2. when i was your man (bruno mars)
Isabel: I propose: "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell .
ReplyDeleteHi Everybody,
ReplyDeleteI know that is a litlle late but I´d like to propose "Numb" By Linking park.
Thanks and regards
I propose this song:
ReplyDeleteMetallica - Nothing Else Matters
I would like listen and work in class these songs:
ReplyDelete-``Young girls´´ Bruno Mars
-``Halo´´ Beyonce
I would like listening and work in class these songs:
ReplyDelete-``Young girls´´ Bruno Mars
-``Halo´´ Beyonce
I would like to work this song in class: ``How to save a life´´ by The Fray
ReplyDeleteI would like to listen and work in class the song: "Comeback" - by Ella Eyre
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnnvfHz7qzA
Diego Hernando
Esther Calvo: I love Queen and I would like to work the song; "I want to break free" :)
ReplyDeleteHello, I suggest this song for classwork : Coldplay- A sky full of stars. This isn't my favourite song but I 've heard 1000 times on radio. I would like to know its meaning.
ReplyDeleteHello, I am Noemí ! I would like work in class these song :
ReplyDelete- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Jason Derulo - Trumpets
FranArjona has left a new comment on your post "Homework":
ReplyDeleteI think that "Castle Of Glass" by Linkin Park it would be a good song to work in class.
Hello!! I would like to work the australian pronunciation of one of the best all times groups. This song give you really force:
ReplyDelete- Thunderstrack- ACDC
Hello, Better later than never!
ReplyDeleteI propose “Somebody That I used to Know” - Gotye. This song is perfect for remember the use "used to". This is the link: http://youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY
Hello!! I would like to work in class, songs from soundtrack of films, for example:
ReplyDeleteThe bodyguard
Armagedón
etc...